Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hello, again

I'm back!

To try to explain everything that has happened in the time I was gone would take an eternity. But, here's the basics....
I left my husband, P.... as many of you know from reading his blog. (Which is full of lies... he readily admits this and no longer posts).
I have been with my current boyfriend, S, for a few months and live with him now.
I have my kids four days a week.
Other than that, I'm still dancing, I'm still not on meds, and I just quit drinking.
I don't have much to say at the moment... But, just wanted to get back up and running.

If you are new to my blog, go here... Everything you could ever want to know about me is there.

6 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Welcome back sweets. ((((HUGS))))!!!

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger KMC said...

It's good to see you back. You need to do what makes you happy and if this is it then go for it.

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Maggs said...

I am so glad to see you're back. I was worried sick about you. I don't know the whole story w/ you and P and I don't want to. All I know is that he responded to my emails trying to find out where you were and he promised to let us know how you were doing.

I know you're upset but it really isn't anything more than that.

And I am VERY GLAD that you are happy and able to be with the kids. Please be careful without the meds, though.

And congrats and no more drinking!!

I still have much love XOXOX Maggs

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Miss Defective said...

Just got back from vacation & saw your comment on my blog. Good to see you back. Sorry things didn't work out with the P, I had no idea. Hope you're still content as your "about me" says. Please take care of you!
Big hugs,
Sid

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger ALRO said...

well.. it's good to see you back - and happy!!!

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Shannin glad to see you back babe! I have missed you. I too am off my meds. Hey I can write poetry again He He. I wrote a poem about meds called "Happy Little Pill" It is on my blog in the June 06 posts. Please read it when you can.

I look forward to re-connecting with you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home