Tuesday, August 29, 2006

HOLY FUCK!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! Holy hell, so much is going on here I can't keep up with myself. Here's a rundown....

Thursday night P gave me a ride to work. He ended up drinking and talking and staying all night. Afterward, we went to our old house for an hour or so..... This left me in a HUGE state of confusion. But, still realized that there was a reason for how everything ended up with us, and that wasn't going to just go away. All the lies we both told.... All the things he said to the world about me that just weren't true... All the gambling, cheating, drinking... It wasn't going to go away because we got drunk and laughed together for a night.

Saturday morning S proposed!!! WOW!! We spent the day at the lake just talking and having a few drinks. Soooooooo excited planning our new life... how the wedding would be, when we would do it... wishing we could do it right then.

THEN.....


Sunday morning I took a test..... PREGNANT! Oh shit! This makes four for me... but, five all together. I'm excited, scared, happy, scared... and super overwhelmed.

But, other than that.... not much going on here! HA!

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger KMC said...

CONGRATULATIONS ALL AROUND! I just got engaged too and all the planning is enough never mind a baby and all the other crazy stuff you've got going on. Glad to see you back on.

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Miss Defective said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Best wishes to you and your little bun in the oven!

Now, I'm gonna sound like an ass for saying this and feel free to tell me to fuck off, but I'm saying this in a big sister worried about you kinda way. Are you sure you're not rushing things here? You said you've been with this guy for several months, & you're already planning marriage? The divorce from P can't even be final yet.

Just want to see you succeed and have a happy life. You've already been down this road before, twice, I want to see you have the happily ever after.

Hugs,
Sid

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger Maggs said...

Wow-such big changes!!! Congrats on the baby! I'm so proud of you for stopping drinking-and whew! Just in time! : )

I won't get preachy either, but I'm with Sid, please use caution.

I wish you the best of everything. I mean that with ALL of my heart...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home