Friday, September 01, 2006

More Fucking News

I guess whoever is runnin' shit had other plans..... I woke up today and began bleeding. I am headed to the hospital and will know more from there. I am assuming they will perform a D&C and I have no clue what that will be like or what to expect after that. For now, I am alone and in pain. S had to go to work, so P is coming to get me and take me to the hospital. Why couldn't he be as good as a husband as he is as an ex?

And, now, completely off topic... but oh so typical of me.... Here is an updated pic of me, it's been a while since anyone has seen me.... Fuck, I'm random!

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM , Blogger Miss Defective said...

{{{{{{{{shannin}}}}}}}}} Omg, I hope everything is ok. Please keep us posted as to what's going on, I'm worried about you.

Sid

P.S. You're as beautiful as ever.

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Maggs said...

First, I am sorry for your loss...nothing I can say will take away the pain. : (

They may not do a D&C. You might luck out on that one. I had one in the hospital when I had Miss A when they couldn't stop the bleeding. I was friggin' awake. I lived. LOL You will too.

As always, you are breathtakingly beautiful. This picture is different from the others. You look happy. Please be careful...

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

THERE SHE IS!!!! It's good to see you smiling.

Yes, you do look happy and that makes ME happy. :)

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Marie said...

I am so glad I found you again!! Beautiful picture of you as always!

I am sooo very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. You seem to have a good support system. Take advantage of that. Friends can be the best thing in a time of sorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home