Sunday, September 10, 2006

Look Out Vegas.... We're Back!!!

Yup... That's right... That's me and Blither back at our "Hole in the wall" where many splendid nights of too much vodka & Red Bull, too much Toby Kieth via kareoke, and "Nam" all take place.
Prior to meeting up with Mr and Mrs Blither, my Baby took me out to a fabulous dinner at a steakhouse where I had melt-in-your-mouth-makes-you-make-the-"O"face- salmon... mmmmmmm. Then, he took me to the Comedy Stop.... fuckin' hilarious!
We then headed to the place where the drinks are weak, the service is slow and the music will arouse suicidal feelings (Like we really need help in that department!)... Why the fuck do we still go there? We have no clue.
It was so wonderful to drink, dance, and be babbling idiots with BlitherButt again! Damn, I missed that woman!

Baby decided to "sing". It was.... cute.

It was a great night... No drama, no flashbacks of Nam, no one puked.... What more could you ask for?

4 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Blogger Roadkil said...

Nice to have you back Shannin....maybe Blither Babe will quit bugging me so much.....but if you and her dont quit making out I will just have to move out to Vegas and join you all... You still look wonderful and am looking forward to your Blog again.
RoadkiL

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Maggs said...

Sounds like you had a blast!! You two always have the funniest drunken stories. : )

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger CozyMama said...

glad you are back.

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Marie said...

As always you two are smokin'
say hello to Blither for me.

Glad to see you two back

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home