Monday, October 30, 2006

Got Lost?



Wow! It's been a minute, eh? Let's see if I can remember enough to fill myself in. I lost the pregnancy at 8 weeks gestation. That sucked, obviously. Then, three weeks later, I had a positive pregnancy test.... 4 of them, actually. All of my symptoms began to reappear. I went to the doctor and found that it was residual hormones. A rollercoaster, for certain. In the midst of all of this, getting to work has been difficult due to the sickness, bleeding, and cramping I had been experiencing. I'm trying to get back more often now. Especially since S is still laid off.... ugh. P is of no financial help what-so-ever. In fact, he is a drain. I give him money for diapers, food, hotels, gas, etc. He is in a place I can't even see. It is very sad, really. He just got a new job and I hope he will climb back from where he is at now.
I have, somehow, been able to find some moments of joy in all of this. Here are some of them:

Baby and I at Hole in the Wall with Blither and Mr. B

Miss BlitherButt and I

I swear her face looked retarded, too. Stupid camera phone!

Alone time with the Baby ;)

Miss RyRy lookin' purdy

Well, I had more.... but, fuckin' Blogger.

Hopefully, I'll be back sooner next time! :)

4 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger Portia Micello said...

Sounds like things aren't goin the breatest. I'm thinkin about you. Am here if you want to talk or vent. Sorry for your loss, Shannin. Michele
michelecampbell@kingwoodcable.net

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Shannin-I am sorry you are feeling really shitty! You missed an awesome show at SLC. We were all sad that you could not go! I hope you will be feeling better very soon. Take care Marie

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Shannin-Just wanted to say hello! I am sorry you are still feeling badly. Please drop me a line. Peace

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger dr. psy said...

Hi Shannin. Very nice to meet you.

Your little girl is very cute! Hi Blither! Oh, and God please, may I never run into Shannin's boyfriend in a dark alley! LOL!

Marc

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home