Thursday, December 07, 2006

Life Can Kiss My ASS

Yesterday I had this big, long rant regarding Phil reading my blog and not showing up for his kids. It was followed by a sweet, sweet letter from S. I was almost done when S walked in the door and gave me a heart attack. So, it was all deleted. Doesn't matter though. I'm over Phil reading this (Hi Phil!).... And, I think the letter is only true when S thinks I'm leaving. A bunch of you're my soulmate, I can't live without you, I'm yours forever bullshit.

Well, I do want to leave.

*Insert whining, moaning, and rationalizing here*

No reason to go through specifics of why. I'm just not happy. Niether is he. We want to be, but we aren't. We try to be, but we aren't. I'm really not ok. But, I suppose I will be... at some point.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM , Blogger Shannin said...

as of now.. he left... says for real this time... it's like the third time in less than 2 weeks... and like the 6th time since we got together...
"things will never be what they were the first two months..."
NO SHIT!
wish i could go home.. wish i had a car.. a phone... FUCK..
this seriously hurts... even though i wanted it this morning.. i'd do anything to prevent it now...
why am i so fucked up?!?!?!?

 
At 1:19 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Shannin-Sorry things are not working out on the relationship front. That part of my life is kicking my ass as well. You are not alone Girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home