Friday, December 01, 2006

The Truth Fuckin' Hurts


Here's some fuckin' honesty. I gotta get it out....
My relationship is in the exact spot everyone said it would be, though most of them gave us a year... It's only been six months.
I have more past due bills than I can count. Unfortunately, one of them is rent. That seriously sucks when you only make tips and can't even try to set a budget for when you will have it.
I am still in love with my ex-hubby. But, I am also in love with S. I didn't think a person could really love two people at once, but I do. I don't want to let go, but I don't want to lose P either. I think I already have, though. Then, I think about how many lies he has told me...especially lately...and get discouraged. And then, I think about all the shit I did while we were married... and realize I deserve all the shit I'm getting now.
My entire life is spiraling downward in a way I've never experienced. I'm irresponsible, flakey, bitchy... Not to mention all my emotional, mental, and physical shit going on.
I've been calling the med clinic over and over and they don't answer or return my calls.
My phone is now disconnected... AND, I ran out of coffee!
Something has GOT to give.

4 Comments:

At 11:36 PM , Blogger Miss Defective said...

Wish I knew what to say other than the usual...sorry things aren't going better for you. I hope things improve soon.

Please take care of you!
Sid

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Sorry things aren't going well for you right now! Been there...Still doing that. I can relate to the past due bill thing. My car insurance is going to be canceled on Thursday. What a drag!

It really sucks being broke around the holidays! Please take care and dont be such a stranger.

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Shannin said...

thanks uncle ray...
how'd you know about work drama???
how you been, anyway?

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I'm sorry to hear about the stress and frustration. I wish I could give you a hug and share a bottle of wine with ya!!

Hang in there and know that I am sending you peace and love. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home