Monday, March 12, 2007

I Ate THAT?!... And other random shit



The shit I eat when pregnant... Blah! What you see above was my snack yesterday afternoon: black olives, hard boiled eggs, and a pickle spear. It wasn't that I was actually craving this odd combonation. I just looked in the fridge and grabbed each item. Once I got them on to a plate, I looked at them and thought, "What the fuck are you about to eat, Shannin?"








I am now 7.5 weeks along. Still haven't gained any actual weight; lost a pound actually. But, my tummy has gained a lil' pouch. I like it. I love pregnant bellies; until the day after delivery!


This pregnancy has been trying already. I am not having the complications I had with the last pregnancy which ended at exactly 7.5 weeks. But, I am physically exhaused. I am completely fed up with being nautious all the fucking time. A lot of it has to do with stress, I am sure. S is doing everything he can to help me in that area. He has been hired for a second job that starts in another week or so. When I get home Wednesday he is taking me out for a night alone... out of Grandma's house for the entire night! Loud sex... HURRAY!


I need to be home so bad. My mom is driving me insane... well, more insane than usual. There is a very good reason we have never spent more than a few days in a row together since I was 15 years old. A very good reason. I will miss Kiera, who is finishing her school year here. This is her third school this year and I don't want to make her have a fourth school this close to the end. Ry and Xander are going to their dad's. But, at least I can see them whenever I want.


When I get home I have to clean out my locker at the club. That is always sad for me. I'm not sure why. I hate my job when I have to do it. But, the thought of quiting, of leaving that stage, kills me. S doesn't want me to ever go back. I have to tell myself I can if I want to or it will bother me too much. It's hard to explain; but any girl who has been in the business for any extended amount of time understands the discomfort and fear of quiting.



I'm going to try to get a job bartending again. It's pretty difficult to get a bartending job in this town. I'm hoping I finally know enough people to find an "in". That's what really matters here, who you know, not what you know. I'm hoping with my experience and the few connects I have I will find something. If not, it's back to serving food. Blah! But, everyone tips a pregnant server extra... Right? :)

4 Comments:

At 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Hussy. They tip YOU extra. Ya know why? Because of YOU! You Rock! And look at you! You are Awesome! Love the belly! Wow. How does that happen to you? *Poke*

I MISS YOU! Think about you all the time

Big Kisses! Girly Kisses!

XoXoX!!!

 
At 12:51 AM , Blogger Miss Defective said...

I was almost too focused on the hint of boobs and butt that I nearly missed the little tummy. I like pregnant bellies too, as long as they belong to someone else & not me.

I've never been in the business, but I think I have an idea why it would be so hard to quit and it's not all about the money either.

Hope you can find a bartending job. Seems like that'd be more fun and a lot easier than waiting tables. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Take care of you & the bun in the oven!!

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Hey Shannin, I hope you are doing well.

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Hey Shannin, drop me a e-mail if you can. You know who has a massive hair accross her ass again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home