Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Miss My Mind and My Baby


Hmmmm... What to say to the audience of 2, maybe 3?


Perhaps you are interested in the fact that I am completly losing my mind! For real this time.


Yesterday, I ate a huge bowl of spagetti. Put my bowl in the sink and went to do some laundry. Noticed some tuna in the cupboard, and thought, "Yum, tuna. I'll have that for lunch." And, proceeded to make a tuna sandwich, abandoning my laundry. Half-way through the sandwich, I realized I already ate lunch! How do you forget something like that 30 seconds later??


Then, I tried to cover the crock pot with my phone instead of the lid. Followed by attempting to drink my phone instead of my water.


WTF??? I usually get this retarded later in pregnancy... Way later.


Anyway, beyond that, I miss S terribly! Really, really bad! I'm going insane. My mind is wandering to places I hate for it to be. Picturing awful things that I can't shake off. I just want to be home... NOW! But, I am at the mercy of Phil. Note: Never, ever put yourself at the mercy of your estranged husband. No matter how well-intentioned they seem, they aren't. Ever.

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like me normally.

Funny how you have to be pregnant to get to "Blither's" natural state.

Time passes quickly. Fuck patients, find a project. Upload some pictures, Crop'em, Flop'em,.. {I got nothing else to rhyme here}. Maybe do a photo album? Uhh.. find a chat group online? One of those kinky ones? hehhehe

Ok.. Well I have to go search the cupboards for the creamer because it's no longer in the fridge.

XoXoX
Love You, Bella

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Miss Defective said...

Wow...been so engrossed in the crap going on in my own life that I haven't checked your blog in awhile. It's really good to see you posting again but do I wish things were going better for you.

Kind of at a loss for words cuz I'd love find something brilliant to say that will be of help. Something that will offer some comfort to you. But all that's coming to mind is to say hang in there. You've been thru a lot of ups & downs and have made it this far, I know you have the strength to make it through all this.

Big hugs!

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Good to see you writing again. I'm sorry that you're feeling so unhinged. If I find your mind somewhere I'll return it to ya. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home